CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Prosecutor 'hopes' to have charging decision tomorrowon 13 April 2021 at 23:55
- Chauvin's actions 'justified', defense expert witness sayson 13 April 2021 at 23:55
- Two suspects arrested in the disappearance of Kristin Smart, family and sources sayon 13 April 2021 at 21:43
Two men were arrested Tuesday morning in connection with the disappearance of Kristin Smart, the California college student who vanished in 1996, a spokesman for the family and two law enforcement sources confirmed to CNN.
- Egypt seizes Ever Given over $900 million Suez Canal billon 13 April 2021 at 21:41
Egyptian authorities have seized a massive cargo ship which blocked the Suez Canal for almost a week last month, amid a dispute over financial damages, the state-run Al Ahram news outlet said on Tuesday.
- Iran will ramp up uranium enrichment levels following apparent attack on nuclear facilityon 13 April 2021 at 21:28
Iran has informed the international nuclear watchdog that it intends to massively ramp up its levels of uranium enrichment following an apparent attack on a nuclear site in the country over the weekend.
- US intel report paints a dire picture of the post-pandemic worldon 13 April 2021 at 21:11
- Migrant mother expelled by US says family faces certain death if they return homeon 13 April 2021 at 21:10
CNN's Rosa Flores reports on migrants who were expelled by the Biden administration living in squalor, fearing returning home, across the border in Reynosa, Mexico.
- What we know about the officer who fatally shot Daunte Wrighton 13 April 2021 at 20:57
The fatal shooting of a 20-year-old Black man named Daunte Wright by a White police officer outside Minneapolis has prompted protests and clashes with law enforcement.
- Officer who shot and killed a Black man in a Minneapolis suburb submitted her resignation, along with police chiefon 13 April 2021 at 20:07
• Daunte Wright latest: • Wright called his mother right before he was shot. This is what he said • Chauvin trial live: George Floyd's friend testifies as defense begins its case
- John Boehner is who we thought he was after allon 13 April 2021 at 20:02
Under the enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend theory of politics, John Boehner has become Democrats' favorite Republican in the last few years.
- Apple will launch new products on April 20on 13 April 2021 at 19:59
Siri may have just let slip when Apple is planning its next big product launch.
- Biden to announce withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan by September 11on 13 April 2021 at 17:58
President Joe Biden plans to announce Tuesday a withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan by the upcoming twentieth anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks, according to three people familiar with the plans.
- The new 'jollof wars' and why Twitter chose Ghana over Nigeria for its first Africa baseon 13 April 2021 at 17:48
Twitter's announcement Monday that it will set up its first Africa base in Ghana, West Africa, has generated fierce debate among Nigerian users of the social media app, and reignited the never-ending rivalry between the two countries, known colloquially as the 'jollof wars.'
- Hank Azaria feels he should apologize for Apu 'to every single Indian person in this country'on 13 April 2021 at 17:45
More than a year after abandoning voicing Apu Nahasapeemapetilon on "The Simpsons," Hank Azaria continues to reflect on playing the controversial character.
- Spain plans to open grave containing 33,000 civil war victimson 13 April 2021 at 17:33
The government of Spain's Socialist Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez has started the process to open up a mass grave containing the remains of more than 33,000 victims of the country's 1936-39 civil war.
- Officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright at traffic stop resigns, along with police chiefon 13 April 2021 at 17:22
- Trekking 4,000km along the Australian coast -- on a skateboardon 13 April 2021 at 16:54
If you've been out driving on the eastern coast of Australia in the last few months, you might have seen Tom Drury. He would have been hard to miss, a 28-year-old with a droopy moustache and a backpack, cruising along by the side of the Bruce Highway. Cruising, on a skateboard.
- Beijing has a navy it doesn't even admit exists, experts say. And it's swarming parts of the South China Seaon 13 April 2021 at 16:31
- New Zealand bill would require banks to disclose climate risks, in a world firston 13 April 2021 at 16:13
New Zealand is set to consider legislation that would require banks, insurers and asset managers to disclose the impacts of climate change on their businesses as the country tries to slash its carbon emissions.
- US military will increase its presence in Germanyon 13 April 2021 at 16:11
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin announced Tuesday that the US military will increase its presence in Germany, recommitting the US to the NATO alliance in a reversal from the previous administration's plans to withdraw troops from the country.