CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
- Russian moms launch anti-war petition on Russia's Mother's Dayon 27 November 2022 at 19:01
- On Russia's Mother's Day, a group of mothers of Putin's soldiers join an activist group demanding the withdrawal of Moscow's troops from Ukraineon 27 November 2022 at 19:01
- Croatia leads Canada in second halfon 27 November 2022 at 19:01
- Croatia leads Canada 3-1on 27 November 2022 at 19:01
- Khamenei's niece arrested after calling for foreign governments to cut ties with Iranian regimeon 27 November 2022 at 17:28
Farideh Moradkhani, the niece of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has been arrested after calling on foreign governments to cut all ties with the Iranian government.
- Layoffs, ultimatums, and an ongoing saga over blue check marks: Elon Musk's first month at Twitteron 27 November 2022 at 17:16
Sunday officially marks one month since the world's richest man took the helm at Twitter.
- Protests erupt across China in unprecedented challenge to Xi Jinping's zero-Covid policyon 27 November 2022 at 17:11
Protests are erupting across China, including at universities and in Shanghai where hundreds chanted "Step down, Xi Jinping! Step down, Communist Party!", in an unprecedented show of defiance against the country's stringent and increasingly costly zero-Covid policy.
- Tom Hanks and more stars share their favorite Christmas movieson 27 November 2022 at 17:04
It's that time of year to cozy up on the couch, grab a hot chocolate and watch one of the most cherished genres: holiday movies.
- More than 1,000 US flights delayed Sunday as major airports urge passengers to arrive earlyon 27 November 2022 at 15:59
A severe weather system across several parts of the United States has prompted the three major airports servicing New York City to urge passengers to arrive early for flights on what is expected to be one of the busiest travel days of the year.
- Arkansas GOP governor says Trump's meeting with Holocaust denier is 'very troubling' and 'empowering' for extremismon 27 November 2022 at 15:56
Former President Donald Trump's meeting last week with White nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes was "very troubling" and "empowering" for extremism, Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson said Sunday.
- A day of big upsets at the World Cup as Morocco shocks Belgium and Costa Rica defeats Japanon 27 November 2022 at 15:42
It was a day of big upsets at the World Cup as Belgium and Japan both succumbed to shock defeats against Morocco and Costa Rica respectively.
- JCPenney was once a shopping giant. Can it make a comeback?on 27 November 2022 at 14:52
Marc Rosen didn't flinch when he was offered the top job at JCPenney last year.
- Mexican authorities search for 2 missing Americans in the Gulf of Californiaon 27 November 2022 at 13:27
Mexican authorities are searching for two Americans who went missing after a kayaking trip off the coast of Puerto Peñasco in the Gulf of California, local authorities said late Saturday.
- Emergency declared after deadly landslide on Italian island of Ischiaon 27 November 2022 at 13:18
Italy has declared a state of emergency after at least one person was killed as heavy rain caused a landslide on the Italian holiday island of Ischia on Saturday.
- World Cup fans stopped by security officials for wearing rainbow-colored itemson 27 November 2022 at 12:54
The World Cup is well underway in Qatar, but issues surrounding LGBTQ+ rights for the Gulf state, world soccer governing body FIFA, teams and fans just won't go away.
- Spencer Tunick gathers 2,500 volunteers for mass naked photo shoot on Bondi Beachon 27 November 2022 at 12:40
Around 2,500 people stripped off for a naked photo shoot on Australia's Bondi Beach on Saturday, designed to raise awareness of skin cancer.
- Army veteran who took down the Colorado nightclub shooter thanks the community for its support a week after the attackon 27 November 2022 at 12:22
Richard Fierro, the Army veteran who helped take down a shooter firing upon patrons at an LGBTQ nightclub in Colorado, expressed his deep appreciation for the community's support as his family's brewery reopened the day after Thanksgiving.
- Try this interval workout to avoid HIIT burnout or injurieson 27 November 2022 at 11:02
For many people aiming to burn a lot of calories, high-intensity interval training is the way to go.
- Rafael Nadal says 'a part of his life left' when Roger Federer retiredon 27 November 2022 at 10:28
Rafael Nadal admitted that "a part of his life left" with Roger Federer when his great rival retired from tennis -- with both players left an emotional wreck on court after the Swiss played his last ever competitive match in September at the Laver Cup.
- Belarus Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei dies at 64, officials sayon 27 November 2022 at 10:12
The Foreign Minister of Belarus Vladimir Makei has died suddenly at the age of 64, the country's foreign ministry said Saturday.