Techradar - All the latest technology news Get all the latest tech news from Techradar.com
- Canceled Nintendo game would have mashed Zelda with Final Fantasy Tacticsby email@example.com (Callum Bains) on 5 October 2022 at 04:00
Heroes of Hyrule was the tactical Zelda games that never was, but could have been.
- Google’s long-awaited Nest mesh router upgrade supports Wi-Fi 6E connectivityby firstname.lastname@example.org (Cesar Cadenas) on 5 October 2022 at 04:00
Dubbed the Nest Wifi Pro, the new device connects to the 6GHz spectrum for connection speeds and supports the revamped Home app.
- This Google Chrome tool could actually be used to steal login dataon 4 October 2022 at 21:02
Chrome Application Mode can be used to trick people into giving away passwords, researchers warn.
- Microsoft Edge update promises to fend off dangerous web-based attackson 4 October 2022 at 20:05
Microsoft Edge 106 is getting boosted security and enhanced workflow.
- Good luck getting hold of the latest Raspberry Pi any time soonby email@example.com (Joel Khalili) on 4 October 2022 at 19:43
The founder of Raspberry Pi has confirmed shortages will continue for some time yet.
- Office real estate prices could be facing an "apocalypse"on 4 October 2022 at 18:28
Office occupancy rates are still way below pre-pandemic levels - and may never be the same again.
- Elon Musk's Twitter acquisition deal is back onby firstname.lastname@example.org (Lance Ulanoff) on 4 October 2022 at 17:53
Elon Musk has decided to stop fighting and go forward with his $44B Twitter acquisition
- Pixel Watch looks slim and sleek in recent unboxing leakby email@example.com (Philip Berne) on 4 October 2022 at 17:39
A leaker on Reddit unboxed a Google Pixel Watch showing the device in detail, but would not turn it on
- Mastercard wants to help end crypto fraudby firstname.lastname@example.org (Luke Hughes) on 4 October 2022 at 17:28
As governments dither on regulation, Mastercard is expanding its fraud detection to the crypto sphere.
- This new deal could create massive design library for creativeson 4 October 2022 at 16:59
Graphic design library Freepik acquires Iconfinder and Original Mockups.
- It looks like Fallout's spiritual successor is getting a PS5 remasterby email@example.com (Cat Bussell) on 4 October 2022 at 16:11
First details of the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S version of space RPG The Outer Worlds emerge from Taiwan rating board.
- Microsoft Teams updates are about to become less of a total painby firstname.lastname@example.org (Joel Khalili) on 4 October 2022 at 16:01
A new version of Microsoft Teams will make installing updates manually far more straightforward.
- These are officially the worst malware strains of the yearon 4 October 2022 at 15:05
Emotet reigns supreme, despite a number of damaging setbacks.
- VLC Media Player claps back at India ban with court challengeby email@example.com (Chiara Castro) on 4 October 2022 at 14:44
Despite VPNs allowing VLC's downloads, its block is accused to violate international obligations to protect free speech in India.
- Scammers take to GitHub to hoodwink other cybercriminalson 4 October 2022 at 14:25
Latest Microsoft Exchange flaw scheme discovered on GitHub shows there really is no honor among thieves.
- Remote services are becoming an attractive target for ransomwareon 4 October 2022 at 13:46
Hackers apparently love breaching networks through flaws in remote services, even more than using stolen credentials.
- PC gamers are finally dropping the Windows 11 hateby firstname.lastname@example.org (Muskaan Saxena) on 4 October 2022 at 13:46
September 2022 Steam survey shows more gamers are updating to Windows 11.
- Xiaomi 12T series announced with masses of megapixels and 120W chargingon 4 October 2022 at 13:41
The Xiaomi 12T Pro has a 200MP camera, 120W charging, a top-end chipset and a mid-range price.
- The data-sharing system between the US and UK is now activeby email@example.com (Will McCurdy) on 4 October 2022 at 13:21
Data Access Agreement will give law enforcement greater powers to combat serious crime, but has attracted criticism.
- Cloudflare announces quantum cryptography beta to thwart decryptionon 4 October 2022 at 13:09
Quantum computers won't be enough to break encryption, Cloudflare believes.