Latest news Most recent news
- Germany's healthcare system is using this open source standard for encrypted instant messagingon 23 July 2021 at 14:46
The entire German healthcare system will end its reliance on commercial applications and instead build its own network of communication.
- Cybersecurity: These are the most dangerous and most common software vulnerabilities to watch out foron 23 July 2021 at 14:21
Mitre releases a list of its top 25 most dangerous software weaknesses, detailing the most common vulnerabilities which can give cyber criminals the ability to access machines to steal data or cause crashes.
- Researchers find new attack vector against Kubernetes clusters via misconfigured Argo Workflows instanceson 23 July 2021 at 14:00
The report notes that other security teams have discovered large-scale cryptocurrency mining attack against Kubernetes clusters.
- Microsoft warns over this unusual malware that targets Windows and Linuxon 23 July 2021 at 13:46
The coin-mining malware also targets older vulnerabilities that defenders may have forgotten.
- Taboola acquires Connexity for $800 million to expand its recommendations platformon 23 July 2021 at 13:39
Taboola said it plans to launch a new type of recommendation geared toward advertisers and publishers that connects editorial content to product recommendations.
- GitHub boosts supply chain security for Go moduleson 23 July 2021 at 13:01
Go is now one of the most popular programming languages on the platform.
- Updated Kaseya ransomware attack FAQ: What we know nowon 23 July 2021 at 12:33
Here is everything you need to know.
- Netskope report finds cloud-delivered malware increased 68% in Q2on 23 July 2021 at 12:30
For Q2, the report found that 43% of all malware downloads were malicious Office docs, a more than 20% jump compared to the start of 2020.
- CompTIA Certification Prep deal: Learn all you need to know with this $30 training bundleon 23 July 2021 at 12:00
Even if you have only basic computer skills, you can learn everything you need to know to start and advance in an IT career.
- A deeper dive into Facebook's MySQL 8.0 migrationon 23 July 2021 at 12:00
Facebook's MySQL 8.0 migration highlighted issues that are common to enterprise system upgrades. We take a closer look at the lessons that Facebook learned and how it could smooth out the process next time.