Latest news Most recent news
- Best online business bank account in 2021on 12 May 2021 at 05:00
Online banking is rising in popularity among business owners. It requires careful consideration to find the best online business account that works for you.
- Time to patch against FragAttacks but good luck with home routers and IoT deviceson 12 May 2021 at 02:25
A dozen flaws discovered, with at least one hitting anything that uses Wi-Fi. Thankfully, Microsoft patches are out, and Linux kernel patches are coming.
- Apple prevented 1 million risky or vulnerable apps from entering App Store in 2020on 12 May 2021 at 02:20
The iPhone maker has sang its own praises for preventing problematic apps from entering its app store, despite emails submitted into court last week alleging it failed to disclose to millions of its users that they installed malware.
- AGM M7 rugged phone review: Affordable rugged retro phone goes back to basicson 12 May 2021 at 02:00
The AGM M7 rugged phone will survive most accidents and is easy to use, and with its 3.5W speaker, you will never miss a call again.
- Researchers found three flaws in ACT e-voting system that could affect election outcomeson 12 May 2021 at 01:33
Although system flaws didn't change the outcome of the ACT's 2020 election, they could in the future, with four Australian security researchers asking for access to the tech to help prevent such a scenario.
- Security updates released for Adobe Reader after vulnerability ‘exploited in the wild’on 11 May 2021 at 21:57
Adobe said attackers have targeted Adobe Reader users on Windows.
- Microsoft brings Threat and Vulnerability Management capability to Linuxon 11 May 2021 at 20:55
Microsoft is bringing its TVM capabilities beyond Windows with support for macOS and Linux. Later this summer, support is coming to Android and iOS.
- Intuit lowers Q3 guidance, raises FY 2021 outlookon 11 May 2021 at 20:53
Revenue and operating income in Q3 were lower than expected due to the extension of the IRS tax filing deadline, Intuit said.
- Best work from home tech 2021: Office and workshop gadgetson 11 May 2021 at 20:47
Upgrade your office or workshop with these gadgets that will boost your productivity and allow you to get more done in less time.
- Apple service provider Jamf buys zero-trust software vendor Wandera for $400 millionon 11 May 2021 at 20:30
Jamf said Wandera’s software will bridge the divide between what consumers want out of their Mac and what enterprises needs to secure its operations.