- DaVinci Resolve creates documentary My Old School’s retro lookby Contributor on 16 August 2022 at 10:16
Colour is a crucial part of documentary film My Old School, with one of the main challenges unifying its animated and live sections The post DaVinci Resolve creates documentary My Old School’s retro look appeared first on TVBEurope.
- Survey: Almost 90 per cent of broadcasters to adopt cloud in next yearby Jenny Priestley on 16 August 2022 at 09:47
Nearly two thirds (63 per cent) of those questioned said that they have already started applying cloud to post-production/file-based production The post Survey: Almost 90 per cent of broadcasters to adopt cloud in next year appeared first on TVBEurope.
- Wisycom releases new BF1 RF-over-fibre interfaceby TVBEurope Staff on 16 August 2022 at 09:09
Wisycom Srl announces its new Wisycom BFL1 RF-over-fibre interface, which will debut at IBC 2022. A compact, easy-to-set-up module, the BFL1 is an entirely new way for users to support RF coverage and distribution requirements without concern for cable loss. Expanding on Wisycom’s existing […]
- Witbe to bring breakthroughs in automated testing and monitoring to IBC 2022by TVBEurope Staff on 16 August 2022 at 09:01
At IBC 2022, Witbe will be exhibiting its latest technology for automated testing and proactive monitoring, from the company’s popular and redesigned Remote Eye Controller (REC) application to its complete lineup of Witbox products and everything in between. In Amsterdam, Witbe will demonstrate […]
- Meet the audio describerby Contributor on 16 August 2022 at 08:26
Take 1’s Ryan Hennessey explains how a love for creative writing and film is a great basis for becoming an audio describer The post Meet the audio describer appeared first on TVBEurope.
- Live events help BBC iPlayer break more recordsby Jenny Priestley on 16 August 2022 at 08:02
Glastonbury was Q2's best performing boxset with 36 million streams up to the end of June, and 39.4 million to date The post Live events help BBC iPlayer break more records appeared first on TVBEurope.
- LaLiga employs artificial intelligence to create real-time highlightsby Jenny Priestley on 15 August 2022 at 11:01
The WSC Sports platform analyses live sports broadcasts, identifies each and every event that occurs in a game, and creates and publishes customised videos The post LaLiga employs artificial intelligence to create real-time highlights appeared first on TVBEurope.
- EBU releases latest version of Live IP Software Toolkitby Jenny Priestley on 15 August 2022 at 10:22
Latest version incorporates support for new standards and recommendations such as SMPTE ST 2110-22 with JPEG XS The post EBU releases latest version of Live IP Software Toolkit appeared first on TVBEurope.
- Calrec brings new solutions to IBC 2022by TVBEurope Staff on 15 August 2022 at 09:19
For more than 50 years the world’s most successful broadcasters have relied on Calrec. They still do. As our industry adapts to new viewing habits and evolving commercial environments, Calrec is helping broadcasters to stay ahead as they switch to IP infrastructures; to achieve efficiency with […]
- FOR-A to highlight latest FA-1616 multichannel processor and NDI capabilities at IBCby TVBEurope Staff on 15 August 2022 at 09:04
FOR-A will demonstrate a range of IP production solutions powered by broadcast-optimised transport technology from AMMUX during IBC 2022. The company will also demonstrate practical implementations of 4k Ultra HD and live event broadcast solutions built on NDI connectivity and highlight the […]
- Versa Studios makes key appointmentsby Jenny Priestley on 15 August 2022 at 08:30
Carrie Reynolds and Edward Harvey are leading the team at Versa Manchester The post Versa Studios makes key appointments appeared first on TVBEurope.
- Disney signs intellectual property licence agreement with DivXby George Winslow on 15 August 2022 at 08:13
Disney will gain access to DivX’s global portfolio of video technology patents The post Disney signs intellectual property licence agreement with DivX appeared first on TVBEurope.
- Countdown to Qatar 2022: 100 days to goby TVBEurope Staff on 12 August 2022 at 09:54
Gravity Media is counting down to what will be its sixth consecutive Fifa World Cup as a media and broadcast partner The post Countdown to Qatar 2022: 100 days to go appeared first on TVBEurope.
- My IBC: Andrew Starks, AIMS board memberby TVBEurope Staff on 12 August 2022 at 09:31
In a new series of features, Future speaks to a selection of industry stakeholders about their typical IBC routines, and what they're looking forward to at this year's show. Here, it's the turn of Andrew Starks, AIMS board member and marketing work group chair\director of product management, […]
- Cloud cover for Spanish theatre festivalby TVBEurope Staff on 12 August 2022 at 09:17
A 4K cloud workflow from TVU Networks has enabled the broadcast of Spain’s Almagro Classical Theater Festival for RTVE, who deployed a multi-camera production in 4K using 5G technology The post Cloud cover for Spanish theatre festival appeared first on TVBEurope.
- Virtual advertising coming to 2.5k live sports eventsby TVBEurope Staff on 12 August 2022 at 08:50
Virtual advertising specialist Supponor will be deploying its Supponor AIR® technology in over 2,500 live sports events in 2022/23 The post Virtual advertising coming to 2.5k live sports events appeared first on TVBEurope.
- The Guys from IPnemaby Contributor on 11 August 2022 at 17:13
As open-standards-based IP has come of age as a network protocol for the broadcast, AV and corporate sectors, the emphasis has moved from making essence transport work to refining and improving the customer experience and workflow, writes Jeremy Courtney, senior director, CTO office, Lawo The post […]
- NDI: Connection without complicationby TVBEurope Staff on 11 August 2022 at 16:47
TVBEurope sits down for a Q&A with Tarif Sayed, president and GM of NDI Global, to discuss his background, his path to NDI, and what makes it a great fit for content creators of all sizes The post NDI: Connection without complication appeared first on TVBEurope.
- MediaKind ready to go ‘Live without limits’ at IBC 2022by Sponsored Content on 11 August 2022 at 12:05
The leading media technology company will showcase its latest innovations designed to exceed viewers expectations by acquiring & delivering live streamed media at scale, maximising content monetisation and enabling engaging consumer experiences. The post MediaKind ready to go ‘Live without […]
- Sky Studios Elstree selects Xytech’s Media Operations Platformby Jenny Priestley on 11 August 2022 at 08:47
Xytech’s Media Operations Platform now manages the studio’s scheduling requirements, including studios, ancillary room and equipment bookings The post Sky Studios Elstree selects Xytech’s Media Operations Platform appeared first on TVBEurope.